To be eligible for the Timothy E. Kuster Memorial Award “For Excellence in Ohio Child and Youth Care” and individual must:
- Must be a member in good standing with the Ohio Association of Child and Youth Care Professionals.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the field of child and youth care.
- Must have an excellent theoretical knowledge of the field of child and youth care.
- Must demonstrate excellent child and youth care skills.
- Must be nominated by a supervisor, peer or co-worker.
The OACYCP Board annually approves members to receive this award. The judgement of the OACYCP Board is final. Typically, only one award is given annually. The award is presented at the OACYCP Annual Conference. In any given year, the OACYCP Board may not be presented with a nominee meeting the above criteria and an award will not be given.
To nominate an individual for the award, please send email detailing the individuals accomplishments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the email, please detail the ways in which the nominee meets the guidelines above. In addition, include the name and contact information of the nominee, the nominee’s supervisor and place of employment, and individual making the nomination. The Board reserves the right to ask for addition information. Nominations should be received by the Board at least 2 weeks prior to the Annual Conference.